Terms and conditions „GLOBAL FCX FOCUS”
§1 [General contitions]
1. The terms in the further parts of the Regulations should be understood as follows:
a) Website / Portal / Platform – a communication platform run by the Administrator available at https://globalfcx.com, enabling Users to measure social preferences based on the 8values project www: www.github.com/8values/8values.github.io
b) User – a natural person using the Website who is 18 years of age or older and has
full legal capacity or a natural person, legal person and an organizational unit without legal personality, but capable of its own on behalf of, acquire rights and incur liabilities.
c) Wallet – one of the functionalities available on the Portal that enables settlements
between Users using the Website on the terms set out in Website and Regulations.
d) Funding resources – the following deposited funds collected by the Recipient
in the Portfolio: (i) funds denominated in the form of a digital XPR asset, (iii)
other methods made available in accordance with the law, on the terms set out in
Website and Regulations.
e) Registration – the procedure of creating an Account on the Website by the User consisting in
generating a unique token. As soon as it is uploaded to the server, it comes to
concluding a contract between the User and the Website, the subject of which are services
provided on the Website, under the conditions set out in these Regulations.
f) Account – a collection kept as part of the System’s functionality for the User
resources, in which data related to the use of the website are collected
g) Consumer – a user who performs a legal transaction with the Administrator
not directly related to its business or professional activity.
2. To the extent not defined in the previous point, the terms used herein
The regulations should be interpreted according to their literal meaning.
1. The website as a communication platform within which Users can make a connection
a / cooperation with other users and / defined as an Expert
b / definition as a Recipient of Expert Services
c / offering and using Expert Services
2. The condition for using the Website is acceptance of the provisions of the Regulations and Registration.
3. The condition for the User to obtain the status of an Expert is to define himself at
support functions provided by the Website as a specialist in a given field and
substantiating your qualifications in accordance with the indications contained on the Website.
4. The condition for the User to obtain the status of a Recipient of expert services is
define yourself as an interested person using the functions available on the Website
a given category of services and / or intending to use such services, on a basis
indicated on the Website and in accordance with the Regulations.
§ 4 [User registration and liquidation of the User’s account]
1. User in order to take advantage of the full range of Website functionalities
is obliged to make prior registration.
2. Registration is one-off.
3. Registration, use and liquidation of the logged in User Account is
4. The User is entitled to have multiple accounts on the Website.
5. Registration is made at the internet address after reading the
the content of these Regulations and accepting its provisions.
6. Providing the User’s data is voluntary. Users providing their data
personal, consent to the processing of this data for the purpose of using
7. The registration of the User on the Website will take place immediately after it is correct
generating the token with the credentials, which is a random string of characters
produced by your browser. You can only be on it
8. The Website Administrator is not responsible for the loss or transfer by
The User to third parties or unauthorized possession by persons
third of his token and for the damages resulting from it.
9. The user has the option to edit and change his data via
10. The Website Administrator is not responsible for the consequences of failure to update
data by the User.
11. The User is entitled to cancel his / her account at any time.
12. The User shall cancel the account by sending the Administrator an e-mail to
email@example.com with a request to delete the account. Account cancellation
it is made immediately after receiving the request to delete the account from
§ 5 [Rights and obligations of the User]
1. The User is obliged to:
a) use the Website in accordance with applicable law
customs and Regulations,
b) not to use other Users’ tokens without their knowledge and consent,
c) not to attempt to break the token of other Users,
d) not acting to the detriment of other Users and / or other people,
e) not using expressions and words commonly in the name of the User’s account
considered offensive, inconsistent with decency and / or to which
The user does not have the appropriate permissions.
2. In order to protect his account, the user is obliged to maintain
your token in secret, in particular not to share the token
third parties, and in the case of suspected disclosure of the token to third parties
should immediately ask for the token to be regenerated.
3. It is forbidden for the User to publish any content that infringes the law and
personal rights of third parties.
4. It is forbidden for the User to impersonate other people.
5. The User is not allowed to use the Accounts of other Users and make it available
your Account to other people. User Accounts are non-transferable.
6. The User bears full responsibility for errors in Transactions resulting from
providing incorrect data during Registration on the Website.
7. It is forbidden to use viruses, bots, worms or other codes
computer, scripts or programs that can interrupt, destroy and / or
limit access to the Website.
8. It is forbidden to use computer codes, scripts or programs
automating the use of the Website.
9. A user who finds a violation of the law, social norms, norms
behavior, privacy or the provisions of these Regulations by another
The User is entitled to report this fact to the Administrator. Submissions
is done by sending messages on email:
firstname.lastname@example.orgThe notification referred to in the previous sentence
should contain: an indication of the manner of infringement, the name of the User who
has committed an infringement and provided a link to the Event in which it took place
violations. After receiving the notification, the Administrator will take appropriate actions,
in accordance with the provisions of these Regulations.
§ 6 [Rights of the Website Administrator]
1. The Website Administrator is entitled:
a) to expand the Website, as well as to modify the list of requirements
hardware and / or software necessary for its proper operation,
before informing Users about it in advance;
b) periodically limiting or disabling the availability of the Website’s resources, if
it is caused by the necessity to repair, replace, extend, modify
or maintenance of computer hardware or software, prior to any prior notice
informing Users about it;
2. The above-mentioned limitations related to the works may be
introduced for a period no longer than necessary to complete the necessary work.
3. If the Website Administrator recognizes that the placement of a given content
is in conflict with the law and / or decency, Administrator
The website reserves the right to, inter alia, remove or moderate such
4. Selection of measures taken in relation to the User introducing the proprietary
the content belongs to the Website Administrator.
5. The administrator will inform the User introducing restricted content and
The user reporting the violation about the actions taken in connection with
6. The administrator is entitled to verify any posted by
Users of data and information as well as posted content, including
in particular, data defining the User as an Expert, using
all methods and tools available within the law. Other Users
are entitled to express their opinion on the content and data provided by others
Users, in particular defined as Experts, including evaluation
Experts, through, inter alia, reviewing, flagging or other services available through the Website
7. In each case of finding a breach of the provisions of these Regulations
or generally applicable law, or providing data or
revealing undesirable or untrue content that violates the standards
social, moral, privacy, the Administrator is entitled to send
Call the user to stop
8. The Administrator has the right to block or delete the User Account in
the situation where, despite steps taken in accordance with the provisions of the paragraph
the previous one, the User still violates the provisions of the Regulations, or
generally applicable provisions of law.
§ 7 [Responsibility of the Website Administrator as part of the provision of the communication platf
1. The Website Administrator is not responsible for the Users’ behaviour in
as part of using the Website. The administrator is not responsible for
non-performance or improper performance of the Expert Measurement Service. IN
in particular, the Administrator is not responsible for the content and quality of the Services
expert as well as the reliability and truthfulness of the content and information provided and / or
made available by Users on the Website. The administrator is not responsible
liability for the consequences of actions constituting a breach of the Regulations
taken by Users or third parties.
The Website Administrator’s liability for the content is excluded
posted by Users on the Website, as well as for any damage
2. The Website Administrator shall not be liable to the User or third parties
liability for any damage resulting from use
data contained on the Website.
3. The Website Administrator is not responsible for:
a) the manner in which Users use the Website and the resulting effects,
b) content posted by Users.
4. The Website Administrator’s liability for the loss of content is excluded
published by the User resulting from a failure of the IT system
or as a result of other events that the Administrator was not able to prevent, including
force majeure events. Force majeure should be understood as an event
sudden, beyond the control of the Website Administrator, when it was impossible to predict it
the event and its consequences and when it was impossible to avoid the event itself or
at least its effects.
5. The Website Administrator’s liability for:
a) damages resulting from a break in the functioning of the Website, caused by
technical reasons, caused in particular by maintenance or
replacement of equipment, as well as as a result of force majeure,
b) damage caused by unauthorized acts or omissions
6. Any liability for damages incurred by the User as a result
threats occurring on the Internet, i.e. in particular hacking into the system
User, hacker attacks, password hijacking by third parties, infection
The user’s system of viruses rests with the entities that such attacks happen
7. The Website Administrator is not responsible for the slowdown and / or
limiting data transfer to values that ensure security
IT systems of the Website.
8. The Website Administrator is not responsible for the consequences of providing by
The user of false, incomplete or unreliable data.
9. The administrator is not responsible for culpable and unlawful actions
10. The Administrator is not responsible for the Users’ actions
without the required consent of the legal representative.
§ 8 [Fees and commissions]
1. Free of charge
§ 9 [Technical requirements]
1. To use the Website, the User must have a device
endpoint with access to the Internet and a resource browser
websites enabling the display of WWW pages.
2. The administrator informs about the conditions and possible costs of payment for access to the network
The Internet is regulated by a contract concluded between the User and the one selected by
User as a telecommunications operator.
3. The user should have up-to-date installed on the end device
4. In order to use the Website in the desktop version, the following is required:
a) the User has a computer with access to the Internet from
minimum link speed of 1 Mbps,
b) the use of one of the following browsers by the User
Safari, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Brave, Puma
5. The correct operation of the Website is guaranteed by the use of web browsers
indicated in the previous paragraph. The administrator does not guarantee correct
the operation of the Website using other web browsers than
indicated in the previous sentence.
8. The website does not provide the funds indicated above, the User bears all
costs related to ensuring the technical conditions referred to in
§ 10 [Intelectual properity]
1. The Website Administrator declares that all materials posted on the website
website, apart from Users’ materials, including text and photo materials,
graphics, etc. and their layout are the intellectual property of the Website Administrator
or third parties.
2. The Website Administrator disables the possibility of copying, duplicating, modifying,
distribution or other forms of commercial use of materials that are his
property and property of third parties referred to above, without prior notice
written consent of the above-mentioned entities.
3. The Website Administrator agrees to non-commercial display, download and
printing materials owned by the Website, referred to in paragraph 1, no
subject to the obligation to provide visible copyright notice
Website by the entity using these materials.
4. If the User uses the content posted on the Website,
The user or a third party is obliged to provide the source of their acquisition
5. All rights to the Website, as well as all its elements, ie in particular
software, functional layout, graphic elements, databases,
they belong to the Website Administrator.
6. The use of the Website by Users does not constitute the basis for purchase by
Users of any rights to the Website and / or content on the Website
§ 11 [Consumer’s withdrawal from the contract]
1. A user who is a consumer may, within 14 days from the date of concluding the contract
regarding the use of the Website, i.e. the provision of the communication platform service
withdraw from it without giving any reason
2. The user referred to in par. 1 of this paragraph may withdraw from the contract,
by submitting a declaration of withdrawal to the Website Administrator.
The declaration may be submitted on the form, a specimen of which is attached as Appendix 1 to
of these Regulations
3. The Website Administrator provides for the possibility of submission by the User
declaration of withdrawal from the contract by electronic means. Statement template
constitutes Appendix 2 to these Regulations. The withdrawal is effective after
sending the completed statement template to the Administrator’s e-mail address.
4. To meet the deadline referred to in sec. 1 it is enough to send a declaration
before its expiry.
5. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the contract is considered void.
6. Additionally, the User has the right to delete his account at any time.
Website, except for the following data:
a) a backup of the deleted User’s content, as well as his data, incl
registration data and account security and data
protection of the rights of others may be kept for a reasonable period of time
time (but will not be available to others);
b) the content previously published by the User does not expire automatically,
the user, by posting content or information, allows anyone to obtain
access and use of information, as well as binding it with the User.
7. In the event of a breach by the User of the provisions relating to this
Of the Regulations or exposing the Administrator to the risk of legal liability,
The Service Provider reserves the right to discontinue sharing with the user
all or part of the services provided. The user will be notified of this by email or in the form of a message the next time he accesses
§ 12 [Processing personal data]
1. Personal data is processed in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data in
including the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of April 27, 2016. In
on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and in
on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC.
2. The administrator of clients’ personal data is: ?????, entered into
Register, ?????, NIP number ???? and
3. The Data Administrator entrusted the processing of personal data to Mr. Jakub
Bugek, contact details: telephone: +48 XXX XXX XXX, e-mail address: ?????
4. Only personal data provided by Users voluntarily is collected.
The data is processed for the purpose necessary to implement the provisions of this
Of the Regulations.
5. With additional consent granted by the User, the collected personal data
may also be used for promotional and marketing purposes, incl
in particular in order to present the Website’s commercial offer to the User and
other marketing information related to the Website.
6. In the case of subscribing to the newsletter and agreeing to receive it in
l registration process (consent to receive commercial information by road
electronic), it is only necessary to provide an e-mail address for this purpose
commercial information will be sent from the Administrator. From uploading such
information, the User may resign at any time by logging into his account
in the Store or by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of each
7. A user who is a natural person has the right to access its content
personal data and the right to request their correction, completion, or
deletion on the terms set out in the provisions on the protection of personal data.
8. A user who is not a natural person has the right to access the content
his data and the right to demand that they be corrected, supplemented or deleted.
9. In order to exercise the right specified above in this paragraph,
The user submits the request to the Administrator. The request should stay
sent by registered mail to the address of the GlobalFCX or via
an e-mail sent to the address email@example.com
8. Data concerning the User will be made available to authorized persons on the basis of
legal provisions in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland to persons
or authorities, if the obligation to disclose this data and correspondence results from
legal regulations in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland.
1. For the proper functioning of the Website on the User’s end device
short text information called „local Storage” (hereinafter: files
„Cookies”), which contain information necessary for the correct operation
the functioning of the Website. In the event of using the Website for the correct purpose
Application identifier may be sent to provide the service.
2. By registering or using the Website, with files handling enabled
„Cookies”, the User agrees to use the „cookies” mechanism
i.e. saving these files in the memory of the device used by the User. IN
when using the application, the user agrees to be sent
3. The content of „cookies” and the application identifier do not allow for identification
User. No personal data is processed by means of „cookies”
and / or stored.
4. Cookies and application ID do not affect the way it works
User’s end device, do not damage the system, do not cause changes
configuration and have no effect on the operation of the software
installed on the User’s end device.
5. The user is entitled at any time to revoke the consent to use
by the Administrator of „cookies”. For this purpose, the User should make
appropriate changes in the settings of the web browser by means of which
uses the Website. In this case, the User will be deprived of the possibility
full use of the Website.
6. An entity that places information in the form of „cookies” on the device
the end user and the Administrator is gaining access to them.
§ 14 [Complaints procedure]
1. Each User in the event of irregularities related to
the functioning of the Website, he is entitled to report this fact via
sending a complaint via e-mail to the following address:
2. A response to the complaint will be given immediately, as
technical possibilities no later than within 21 days of notification.
3. In special cases, ie when considering the complaint
requires unusual, specific activities or is faced with objective obstacles (e.g.
hardware and internet network failures, etc.), the date of recognizing the complaint
may be elongated.
4. The answer will be sent to the User to the e-mail address from which it was left
complaint notification sent.
5. The Website Administrator is not an entity responsible for any
Users’ complaints and claims against other Users, which are
claims should be made directly against that other User.
§ 15 [Amendments to the Regulations]
1. The Website Administrator reserves the right to make changes to this
Regulations, about which immediately, i.e. not less than 14 days before
introducing changes, he will inform on the website www.globalfcx.com and by electronic means.
2. The Website Administrator will inform about the fact of changing the Regulations by
posting on the website https://globalfcx.com/ information about the changes made and the inclusion of a consolidated amended text
Of the Regulations and an indication of which of the existing provisions of the Regulations have been changed
changed. Additionally, the Website Administrator will send to logged in Users
being consumers within the meaning of the Act of May 30, 2014. about rights
appropriate information to the consumer, together with the amended consolidated text
Of the Regulations.
3. The Regulations may be changed, in particular for important reasons
technical, legal and / or organizational. The change referred to in the sentence
the previous one is possible after informing the Users about it in advance.
Information about planned changes will be sent at least 14 days before
its introduction to Users to their e-mail address, if they have provided one. IN
in the event of non-acceptance of the amendment to the Regulations by the User, he may
request deletion of your account, including data, and termination of services provided
4. The User’s use of the Website after the amendments to the Regulations enter into force
is tantamount to accepting the introduced changes.
5. Any changes to these Regulations shall come into force within 14 days from
the date of their publication on the website of the Service and sending an appropriate one
information to Users.
6. These Regulations come into force on the day of their publication on the website
§ 16 [Final Provisions]
1. These Regulations are made available to Users free of charge in a manner
enabling its acquisition, reproduction and recording of its content.
2. These Regulations are available in pdf format on the website at
3. If one of the provisions of these Regulations is or will be ineffective,
this does not affect the binding force of the remaining provisions. In place of
ineffective provisions of the Regulations, the rule will apply, which is
closest to the purposes of the invalid provision and all of these Regulations.
4. Information on the possibility of being used by the Customer
consumer from out-of-court complaint and investigation methods
claims and the rules of access to these procedures are available at the offices and at
websites of poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsmen,
social organizations whose statutory tasks include protection
consumers, Provincial Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection and under
the following internet addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection:
The customer who is a consumer has, among others the following possibilities of use
out of court methods of dealing with complaints and redress:
• Permanent consumer arbitration court operating at the Trade Inspection
• voivodship inspector of the Trade Inspection, the possibility of submitting a request
for the initiation of mediation proceedings on amicable settlement
• poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsman or social organization to which
statutory tasks include consumer protection (including the Federation
Consumers, Association of Polish Consumers). Advice is given
by the Consumer Federation under the free hotline number
Konsumencka 800 007 707 and by the Association of Polish Consumers
at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
5. They shall apply to matters not regulated in these Regulations
generally applicable provisions of law.